Good for America?
Here are the results!
The Total Number of people who voted in this poll: 373329
1) Who is most to blame for America’s current economic crisis?
69% voted: Clinton Administration and the Democrats in Congress
11% voted: The Bush Administration
3% voted: Wall Street
13% voted: Banks and sub-prime lenders
2% voted: Real estate and mortgage professionals
0% voted: Investors
1% voted: Home buyers
2) Do you agree government bailouts are the answer to America’s financial crisis?
7% voted: Yes
88% voted: No
5% voted: Undecided
3) Do you believe the American taxpayers should have to foot the bill for our financial systems mistakes?
7% voted: Yes, we have to or we’ll end up in a prolonged recession or worse a depression.
22% voted: No, America is too far in debt already.
69% voted: Absolutely not, the American people should never be responsible for bailing out the private sector.
2% voted: Undecided
4) Do you believe the government bailouts will ultimately rescue our country's financial system?
8% voted: Yes
86% voted: No
6% voted: Undecided
5) Do you believe Barack Obama was the best choice to handle the country's future economic policy?
12% voted: Yes
85% voted: No
3% voted: Undecided
“Our” ABC is as offensive as the people it employs - Leftoids are not missing the point; they are deliberately ignoring the point. It is how the left do business. Some people like to soil themselves, others g...
59 minutes ago