Folks, though Michelle isn't proud to be an American, she sure aint too proud to take our money. A LOT of it. Yup, the big O's wifey is breaking the bank (and the record books) in terms of the most bloated and highly paid staff the White House has ever seen for a First Lady. (And this is just the first year.)
P.S. I am grateful that my sister sent this to me. I am even more grateful that my sister didn't include a picture of Michelle as well. I just ate lunch.
But they are better than everyone else aren't they?
This ought to make blood shoot out of your eyes as Glenn Beck says!
Subject: First Lady Requires more than 20 Attendants
Disgusting! No surprise here.
It would be bad enough if she were a likeable person, but that my friends, she is not.
First Lady Requires More Than 20 Attendants
There has never been anyone in the White House at any time that has created such an army of staffers whose sole duties are the facilitation of the First Lady's social life. One wonders why she needs so much help, at taxpayer expense, when even Hillary, only had three; Jackie Kennedy one; Laura Bush one; and prior to Mamie Eisenhower social help came from the President's own pocket.
Note: This does not include makeup artist Ingrid Grimes-Miles, 49, and "First Hairstylist" Johnny Wright, 31, both of whom traveled aboard Air Force One to Europe .
Recession, Depression, What, Michelle Worry?
July 7, 2009
Dr. Paul L. Williams
"In my own life, in my own small way, I have tried to give back to this country that has given me so much, she said. "See, that's why I left a job at a big law firm for a career in public service, "
No, Michele Obama does not get paid to serve as the First Lady and she doesn't perform any official duties. But this hasn't deterred her from hiring an unprecedented number of staffers to cater to her every whim and to satisfy her every request in the midst of the Great Recession. Just think - Mary Lincoln was taken to task for purchasing china for the White House during the Civil War. And Mamie Eisenhower had to shell out the salary for her personal secretary.
How things have changed! If you're one of the tens of millions of Americans facing certain destitution, earning less than subsistence wages stocking the shelves at Wal-Mart or serving up McDonald
cheeseburgers, prepare to scream and then come to realize that the benefit package for these servants of Miz Michelle are the same as members of the national security and defense departments and the bill for these assorted lackeys is paid by John Q. Public:
1. $172,2000 - Sher, Susan (Chief Of Staff)
2. $140,000 - Frye, Jocelyn C. (Deputy Asst. to the President and Director of Policy And Projects For The First Lady)
3. $113,000 - Rogers, Desiree G. (Special Asst. to the President and White House Social Secretary)
4. $102,000 - Johnston, Camille Y. (Special Asst. to the President and Director of Communications for the First Lady)
5. Winter, Melissa E. (Special Asst. to the President and Deputy Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)
6. $90,000 - Medina , David S. (Deputy Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)
7. $84,000 - Lelyveld, Catherine M. (Dir. and Press Secretary to the First Lady)
8. $75,000 - Starkey , Frances M . (Dir. of Scheduling and Advance for the First Lady)
9. $70,000 - Sanders, Trooper (Deputy Dir. of Policy and Projects for the First Lady)
10. $65,000 - Burnough, Erinn J. (Deputy Dir. and Deputy Social Secretary)
11. Reinstein, Joseph B. (Deputy Dir. and Deputy Social Secretary)
12. $62,000 - Goodman, Jennifer R. (Deputy Dir. of Scheduling and Events Coordinator For The First Lady)
13. $60,000 - Fitts, Alan O. (Deputy Director of Advance and Trip Director for the First Lady)
14. Lewis, Dana M. (Special Asst. and Personal Aide to the First Lady)
15. $52,500 - Mustaphi, Semonti M. (Associate Dir. and Deputy Press Secretary To The First Lady)
16. $50,000 - Jarvis, Kristen E. (Special Asst. for Scheduling and Traveling Aide To The First Lady)
17. $45,000 - Lechtenberg, Tyler A. (Associate Dir. of Correspondence For The First Lady)
18. Tubman, Samantha (Deputy Associate Dir., Social Office)
19. $40,000 - Boswell, Joseph J. (Executive Asst. the Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)
20. $36,000 - Armbruster, Sally M. (Staff Asst. to the Social Secretary)
21. $ ? Bookey, Natalie (Staff Asst.)
22. $ ? Jackson, Deilia A. (Deputy Associate Dir. of Correspondence for the First Lady)
This adds up to $1,216,200 and the salary list is not complete.
Note who wrote the story; not the U.S. press, but the Canadian Free Press. Kudos to them!
Copyright 2009 Canada Free Press.Com
ANOTHER AWESOME TRUMP PICK: Katherine Gorka named to Department of Homeland Security team - If the name “Gorka” sounds familiar, it should. Katherine is the wife another close Trump advisor, Sebastian Gorka (right), one of the most respected exper...
2 hours ago